How to rise as an engineer? In modern times, children already consider what they should do in destiny and what they should become once they grow up. Out of which maximum selection of children is to emerge as an engineer and it is not wrong as engineering kids have many options. With the dream of becoming an engineer, children start preparing from the time of their studies. Students who want to do engineering, they choose Science position in class XI in college and should look into those subjects in XII, and their guidance starts from here. To get admission in engineering university, it is miles necessary that you have studied 12th with technology stream.
There are many widely recognized institutes of engineering in India like IITs, BITs, NITs which give admission for engineering. For admission in engineering university college students must clear front-end tests like JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, GATE, BITSAT, CMAT, WBJEE, COMEDK UGET and according to their rank they can be allotted university. It is great to have four-12 months B.Tech Diploma for applicants who emerge as Engineers after 12th or for applicants to do polytechnic path. There are national level government, private and women polytechnic institutes within the country, in which applicants can apply for engineering after taking admission. Candidates can be part of Polytechnic for all technical publications from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as all publications related to it are produced through AICTE. Apart from this, you can also take admission in ITI.
After doing 12th maths, you can immediately appear for JEE Advanced exam, if your call is available, after that you will be able to get admission in IIT which is considered as the most important platform of engineering. , From here also you can make a career in engineering.
What are the types of engineers?
The largest engineering fields are:
- Chemical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical engineering
- industrial Engineering
- mechanical Engineering
- computer science
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
other engineering fields
- Aerospace Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- nuclear Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering
- environmental Engineering
Engineering course after 12th?
- E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Information Technology
- E/B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Mining Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Power Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Production Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Biotechnology Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Genetic Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Plastics Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Food Processing and Technology
- E/B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Environmental Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Dairy Technology and Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Agricultural Information Technology
- E/B.Tech in Infrastructure Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Motorsport Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Textile Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Marine Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Naval Architecture
- E/B.Tech in Geoinformatics
- E/B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Polymer Engineering
- E/B.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering
- E /B.Tech in Nuclear Engineering
From where to study engineering?
There are many identified authorities and personal institutes for engineering in India that provide admission at the ratings of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
Institute Name State Score Rank
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
What are the qualities of successful engineers?
- Strong in math and science
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- imaginative and creative
- good communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Improve the way we work or take pleasure in construction
How to become a Mechanical Engineer?
You are fully eligible to opt for UG (B.Tech) program after completing 12th class. For admission in Mechanical Engineering, either UG Diploma, Mathematics and Physics must be compulsorily in the qualifying examination.
How to become a computer engineer?
If you have done your 12th with non-medical then you can go for AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) to enter the field of software engineer. You have to learn programming languages like C, C++, Java etc. To do B.Tech, you must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects.
How to become a Software Engineer?
The first step to become a software engineer is that after passing 12th, you take a degree in computer science engineering, BCA and Bachelor of Information Technology from a good computer college, which is of 4 years.
How to become an engineer after 10th?
Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th can apply for admission in Diploma in Engineering. Students who have completed Diploma in Engineering course can go for B.Tech which takes them three years to complete their engineering.